Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not Quite A Conclusion, But A Start

An old friend told me yesterday that I only get this one life,only I can change things. I've shared with u the resulting pain/turmoil/grief that I have been going through and no, I don't try to be cryptic, whatever the sources, the end result is still the same hurt.  I may not know your whole story but I can still empathize.  So today I thought about how I can make things better.  GS, I've been considering ur advice on using this blog as a sounding board and fully expressing my feelings but I'm not quite ready for a great big reveal IRL. I love u guys but unfortunately none of u live here.  So I'm picking up my stake in the ground and again moving it.  The procrastination project will be done, I have 3 dr appts (yes, in the midst of this DH is his usual baby wanting self ), a research project, business, and everyday life- u eva notice that people continue to live while u lay under ur covers too?  So no big ah ha moment for me, just an old friend reminding me that I can't stay stuck here so I will at least try to improve things.
I haven't been part of this blogging community long.  When I had my two misc and when my son ( u know what, I just don't want to write that word) I wasn't aware of much support options. That being said on most of the blogs I read frequently there have been a lot of BFP's and adoptions.  I'm really happy for all of them.  But my heart hurts for all those still waiting and those who are in such despair that they have given up.  I also am sad for the couples who aren't making it thru this struggle. I will pray that at least tonight all of u will have peace and a restfull sleep. 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment