Thursday, November 4, 2010

Emotions

When I began the procrastination project I had all good intentions.  Then I got side-lined.  I know I am not the only one who has ever felt like this. I don't want to have these emotions go on 4ever.  Yes, I know that from the storm comes the rainbow,  u only get what u can handle (no one has called to ask the limit, they just keep piling shit on), yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.  Yes I pray, I can only imagine the state of things if I didn't!(no offense to non-Christians) But all these self help gurus are making money telling me that somehow my negative thoughts/energy/bad bowels/experience with my parents-old lovers-friends-DH-kids-cat-work/bad time management/funky repro system/(add yours here) are making me sad/unmotivated and I am the only one who can change things. DUH. Now tell me how to do that since I can't go around town telling everyone EXACTLY how I feel about them and risk being called the crazy crying lady.  I honestly don't know what to do...commence crying.

1 comment:

  1. That bubbles game down the bottom is really perfect mindless activity for me. Kind of need it to when trying to concoct a response to posts like these...

    Generic cryptics posts usually call for generic answers but I get the feeling that isn't going to cut the mustard and anything that I do have to add here is not going to be anything that you don't already know either from a theoretical or practical point of view.

    But, what it does sound like to me is that you've got a great deal of pent up frustration that you are DYING to express. Namely at said sources of frustration.... Can I suggest that perhaps the faceless world of blogland is a really great start?

    ReplyDelete